Music: Falling Apart by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
Yeah, I've been f**kin busy.
What is there to talk about? the Koreas ain't going to war, incase you're wondering. hehe.
I have been on super high gear for 4 weeks, non-stop.. studying.. doing projects.. and then the gear broke. I've been in the parking spot for a week now. I should start cruising again and just stay on auto mode from now on. Its too tiring to speed all the time.
As a group leader for one of my projects this semester, I've been quite the perfectionist, and sometimes harsh to unperforming group members (or just one person actually). I've also unconsciously set the bar too high and that made some group members feel the pressure. I need to take a step back and relax. But then again, I don't like sloppy work and half-hearted efforts.
Emotionally, I've been weird and unpredictable. I'm so unstable. Suffice to say my heart has been broken to pieces, mended, and broken again, and mended again.. Tried to freeze it but I felt suffocated. Now its in a badly sewn state, strung together by a thin red-colored thread, vulnerable to even a soft breeze.
Wow. Dramatic.
Its not that bad as it sounds though. And I have to admit that solving nuclear reactor core calculations and running simulation codes is really fun! something that I look forward to doing, everyday (for now).
oh what a nerd.
Yeah, I've been f**kin busy.
What is there to talk about? the Koreas ain't going to war, incase you're wondering. hehe.
I have been on super high gear for 4 weeks, non-stop.. studying.. doing projects.. and then the gear broke. I've been in the parking spot for a week now. I should start cruising again and just stay on auto mode from now on. Its too tiring to speed all the time.
As a group leader for one of my projects this semester, I've been quite the perfectionist, and sometimes harsh to unperforming group members (or just one person actually). I've also unconsciously set the bar too high and that made some group members feel the pressure. I need to take a step back and relax. But then again, I don't like sloppy work and half-hearted efforts.
Emotionally, I've been weird and unpredictable. I'm so unstable. Suffice to say my heart has been broken to pieces, mended, and broken again, and mended again.. Tried to freeze it but I felt suffocated. Now its in a badly sewn state, strung together by a thin red-colored thread, vulnerable to even a soft breeze.
Wow. Dramatic.
Its not that bad as it sounds though. And I have to admit that solving nuclear reactor core calculations and running simulation codes is really fun! something that I look forward to doing, everyday (for now).
oh what a nerd.
No comments:
Post a Comment