Saturday, January 02, 2010

Welcome to the second decade of the millenium.

I like the term therapist better.

Spent new year's eve working night shift.
Got to see simultaneous fireworks displays for at least 10 minutes from various places across KL from our window.
Paling dekat and kuat and boom boom bang sekali was midvalley punya lah obviously.
Next big one is dataran merdeka's, which was lagi lawa than midvalley's.
So in my view of the whole of KL, kanan skali midvalley and kiri skali dataran.
In between these two, There were 3 or 4 more smaller displays of fireworks, which were not bad at all.
I was spoiled for choice (of fireworks to watch).

The whole Season 3 of Private Practice managed to 'voice out' some of the stuff in my head.
Some of the episodes really hit home that I got all emotional and inevitably, i cried my eyes out.
Seems like the mood for tv series marathons is finally here, after 4 months of diligent downloading and not watching a single episode.

3++ hours to go before shift is over. I'm taking a nap. Tmrw got wedding to attend.
And a barbe. (Pronounce = barbi; short for barbeque; first heard it on tv).

No comments: