Music: Underdog by Kasabian
I got free passes to the MTV World Stage Concert in Sunway Lagoon later tonight.
Uuu yeahhhh.
It came as a surprise coz I wasn't expecting it, resigned to the fact that I really have no talent in writing mind-blowing, meaningful, witty, clever sentences of less than 20 words before.
Slogans sucks.
Although if by any chance I was expecting free tickets, 2 wouldve be enough.
I got 5.
Tiba2 pressure la pulak nak cari people to go with me.. ahahha
But I managed to round up the people... without much effort lol.
Of course I could depend on my umich clan..
Yeay yeay can't wait for tonight it's like im a vampire thirsty for human-blood..
(Semua concert aku patut pi asyik kena postpone je.. frust gila ok!)
So I guess I have some luck after all. hehehe...
Speaking of vampires, I spent the whole night reading Breaking Dawn..
(I'm on night shift).
I've got sooooooooooo much to say..
I thought Eclipse was already good, but BD was so much better than I expected.
The Twilight Saga deserves its own entry..
Its alerady 6am and the window to take a nap has passed.
I'm gonna be so groggy visiting a new mommy tmrw, gonna get her the most expensive pampers on the market as a present..
No comments:
Post a Comment