Music: Smile by Lily Allen
I've been meaning to write about the twilight saga and mtv world stage at sunway lagoon, but its been over a week and the moment has passed.. and I've been too busy.. sleeping... and watching The Hills. yeah... The Hills. Now I feel like I shouldve watched Laguna Beach, and I wouldve been able to join Tel's and Dayang's conversations years ago. LOL.
But anyway, in summary, I enjoyed both the book series and the concert very much.
I wonder when the time will come when I will finally say, "I'm too old for concerts"... not too soon I hope.
And.. I'm all for team Jacob. I don't hate Edward though, and I think he and Bella are perfect together.
I'm currently reading Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. It'll take a while to finish though coz there's like 700 pages and the font is freakishly small and the lines so close together and I'm going at the rate of 1 chapter a day, on average of 3-5 pages a chapter.
I really have nothing intelligent to talk about.
Hmm lemme think..
I did found out recently that doctors have found out that the appendix is useful afterall (thanks to fb and Manluq, time to re-write the text books!).
Basically, its a safe place for good bacterias to take cover when the body (or perut or usus or sth like that) goes through sicknesses like diarhea etc.
After that's over, it'll all come out and do their job, cleaning up the mess I suppose? LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment