Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tag- 16 Random Things You (Don't) want to know about me

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog/Facebook note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment or tag them in your note to read this.

I'm doing this coz Lana tagged me.. these are more like 'random things that you might not know about me' lol. I certainly don't know what people want or don't want to know about me. I'm wondering why it has to be 16 though!

1. Since I was a kid, I've always wanted to learn to play the piano, but I never got the chance. I finally took my first ever piano class in my final semester in senior year in Umich for 2 credits, which I aced yeay (well, think grade 1). But I haven't continued with any piano lessons since. One day.. I definitely will though, age is no excuse!

2. I wrap all my story books as soon as I buy them. Its like an obsession. Whenever I get word of a good book and I know I can borrow it from a friend who has already bought it, I won't. I need to own it myself.

3. If/when I have lots and lots of money, I will definitely buy a Volvo, first. Then a truck, at the moment I'm so into Toyota Hilux. I also dream of owning a big bike, although I don't know how to ride one.

4. My right eye has a blurred vision due to a scar I got from an accident when I was a kid. If I cover my left eye and just look with my right, I won't be able to read a newspaper at an arm's length.

5. I don't like hosting get-together/makan2 because I had a bad experience doing it sometime in 2001.

6. I have a few 'dream jobs' that, obviously, has nothing to do with engineering. Initially, I wanted to be an architect, but all the scholarships that I got only offered engineering/medic. Another dream, but still realistic job that I wish I could do is something that has to do with arts or music. Like stage plays or orchestras. And lastly, I want to be a rockstar, which is totally not possible lol.

7. There is an unidentified foreign object around the area of my left shoulder blade the size of a small pebble that has been there since I can remember.

8. I wish I could draw. Its a really awesome talent to have. I have a sketch book that I draw anime characters in my spare time but they're nothing short of bad lol.

9. I always start walking or entering into a building/room/area with my right leg first, except when going into a toilet. Its a conscious effort when I started doing this when I was a kid, but now its become a habit.

10. During a medical checkup required by tkc after I accepted their admission offer, the doctor said that I had bronchitis and was prescribed some ubat to take for like 2 months. When my medical checkup was finally approved later, it was the last day to submit it to the school and my father sent my medical report by 1-day courier. Basically, aku almost tak masuk tkc I guess.

11. Driving a stick-shift makes me feel good.

12. I have a protruding bone on my right hand that, according to a doctor friend of mine, was not natural and probably happened when I hit a hard object when I was a kid when the bone was still fragile/growing. And guess what, that was exactly what happened, I suspected it, but my friend confirmed it, and I didn't even show her my hand. She just noticed.

13. There are roughly 100 tshirts in my closet, 90% of which were bought when I was in the states.

14. The ultimate vacation spot for me would be Japan. And the perfect time to go there is when I have enough money to spend at least 1 month in Japan. It has to be during summer, and I definitely have to attend at least one concert while I'm there.

15. My all-time favorite movie is Almost Famous.

16. I'm now going to attempt to list all the bands/artists that I've watched perform live. Count for me...
-metallica
-limp bizkit
-linkin park
-deftones
-mudvayne
-incubus
-britney spears
-skye sweetnam
-justin timberlake
-christina aguilera
-matchbox twenty
-sugar ray
-godsmack
-six pence non the richer
-rooney
-james morrison
-maroon 5
-eminem
-ludacris
-xzibit
-papa roach
-tally hall
-dashboard confessional
-weezer
-my chemical romance
-boyzIImen
-def leppard
-marie digby
-muse
-gwen stefani
-panic at the disco

I'm tagging Elly, Tel, Wanie, Asrif, Apu, Muna, Teh, Rina, Nadiah
----------------------------------
I just found out a few days ago that Jason Mraz is coming to KL!
Wednesday, 4th March 2009 @ Stadium Negara.
I'm sooooooooooo there..

No comments: