Sunday, January 25, 2009

Music: Valerie by Amy Winehouse

My relatives from Oz came here for holidays last week...
So I took up the role of trip organizer, tour guide, and tourist all at once!
Basically, for the past week.. with about 15-20 family members..
Aku dah merempit ke KL and Putrajaya in the middle of the night..
Booked a weekend holiday at TNB's PD condo (which is freakin hugeeeee, and I rented two, adjoining summore!)
Went to Malacca and did the whole A Famosa+Samudera+Dataran Pahlawan tour
Spent a whole day in Genting at the Outdoor and Indoor Theme Parks
Finally had a reason to check out Aquaria in KLCC
And in between these trips..
I had to renew my driving license which had to expire last weekend ("good" timing betul)
Lost my wallet together with my I/C, ATM and credit card... and a significant amount of cash
which meant I had to renew those too.. and not to mention the compound I had to pay.
Managed to squeeze in a meeting with my fellow committee members to discuss our high school's 10th year reunion
And some (really) late nights/borak+gossip session at mamak stalls with my cousins
Karaoke-d for the first time with family members (forced to layan oldies lol)..

To say that I had loads of fun is an understatement..
To say that I'm exhausted is an understatement..
To say that I dragged my feet to work right after the 'holiday' is an understatement..

What a week!

And to top it all up, I had my first accident in almost 8 years..
I'm surprised it took me 3 years since I came back for it to happen.
Not that I want it to happen, but considering my track record prior to 2002, for those who knew me then.. u know what I mean lol!
I guess all that years driving in the states actually did me some good.
To make matters worse, the other person is a Malay woman with a mat salleh husband..
Canadian to be specific...
You know how mat sallehs can be all skema and what not.. would've made it all much easier to settle if its just a Malaysian yg aku boleh kawteam je hantar workshop mana2..
But oh well..
I wouldn't really mind it so much..
But that Malay lady had the nerve to ask me.. does your father speak English?
Are u freaking kidding me?!
I felt so insulted, it just pissed me off so bad and I had to restrain myself from being rude..
Ingat kau kahwin mat salleh kau sorang je la reti english? boleh blahhh...
dah la Canadian je.. LOL

On a different note..
For the next 2 months, I'll be looking forward to..
Rihanna's Concert
Jason Mraz's Concert
PGL The Musical Season 3
Sunburst KL 2009
My schedule's already full until March!
Tak sabarrrrrrrr..

Bila laaa Britney nak datang sini..

No comments: