Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Music: ...Said Sadly by The Smashing Pumpkins

I am so the katak di bawah tempurung.
Just stumbled upon some blogs of my friends that's been around forever which I never knew existed. I'm hitting myself in the head as I'm typing this.
Last Sunday, Deera Tel and I participated in a walk for charity for breast cancer awareness organized by pantai medical center (thanks to Lana for telling me about it).
A first for all of us.
8km. 1 hour of leisure walking and talking and gossiping.
Headed to Raju's after that for breakfast and more gossip sessions.
Yesterday, I was happily watching SATC the Movie and I got a call from my aunt..
"Guess who I'm having lunch with right now?"
"Errr...?"
"John McEnroe!"
"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Omg who is this handsome Mat Salleh in front of me?"
"Federer kot?"
"Ya laaa I think it's Federer"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
"Ok I know, its Bjorn Borg. Anyway, I have 3 tickets to tonight's Showdown of Champions. Are you interested?"
"Hell yeahhh!"
"They're 500 dollar tickets"
"OMG!"
"Okay go call up your cousins and ask them if they wanna go"
"Okay!!!!!"
And so I went, with my cousins.. watched some entertaining tennis..
and had my 1 sec of fame when Bashir msg-ed me and said he saw me on tv..
thanks to the rowdy Americans sitting in front of us I guess.
Monday night I went to Cineleisure and watched Boys Over Flowers the movie, 9.50pm show.. alone! its been a while since i've watched movies alone (it happens when u have all this free time on weekdays and no one to hang out with.. i don't feel its pathetic but some ppl do, i've been told that but oh whatever, i do what i want that makes me happy yeay!)
Its a continuation of the Hana Yori Dango japanese drama..
anything for Matsumoto Jun!
nothing beats seeing him on the big screen. love of my life. LOL.

No comments: