Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Music: You Stole The Sun From My Heart by Manic Street Preachers

Change.
Is it a good or bad thing?
How do you know if its good or bad before you actually apply the changes?
Does it make a difference?
Humans almost always resist change.
Deviations from what we're used to is somewhat unsettling.
Venturing into the unknown disturbs the pace and rhythm of our life.
Complacency is compromised.
Our warm bubble is burst.
I'm currently in the middle of one. Two, actually.
One of it is work related. Nothings happened yet but everyone knows it is imminent.
Resistance is high but management decision is final and any more would be totally futile.
Deep down I've accepted the impending change but the resentment is still there.

So there's a lot of hype about Twilight the movie that's opening this week, especially about Rob Pattinson. I'm more interested in Cam Gigandet though. First saw him in Never Back Down, he was the bad guy and I usually like good guys, lol. Also looking forward to see Jackson Rathbone again. He was in Beautiful People which was cancelled after 16 episodes. Although the series sucked, but I faithfully tuned in every week (masa kat US) coz of this guy. Its a no brainer that I'll most probably buy the Twilight series novels, just a matter of when.

No comments: