Thursday, August 28, 2008

Music: Nobody's Fool by Avril Lavigne

Its been a while since I've performed on stage in front of a huge crowd.
Until yesterday!
Had this dinner event for my division in TNB.
Me and a couple of dudes did the usual (for me).. unplugged, for our department.
And I thought these kind of things end after student life. lol.
But this time round, I had to sing backup as well..
Which was a first.
Thank god the mic wasn't good/hi-tech enough to pick up my voice bwahahahah.
Also, my friend sang so well and all I didn't want to mess it up with me being tone deaf and all.
Ni bukan karaoke whereby kita dibenarkan untuk nyanyi sumbang haha.
I messed up one part (wrong chords) and one of my senior colleagues notice. Only one. Phew!
Well i guess that's about the only interesting event worth telling for the past week.
Aight later.


Pictures credit: Ina (office colleague)

No comments: