Saturday, March 08, 2008

Music: Ikenai Taiyou by Orange Range

Night shift.

New obsession: Mizushima Hiro!

I got my hands on Hanazakari no kimitachi e (credits to Teh!)
and aku baru tgh tgk ni (gila ketinggalan zaman).
well, actually, one more episode to go lol.

Muna, I watched the preview for last episode and now I suddenly remembered that picture you posted.. yg Oguri Shun and Ikuta Toma all "dressed up" in the toilet hahahahaha.
(its 3 am in the morning and you were at incubus' concert a few hrs ago.. jeles!!!)

nway.. Ahhh best gila lahh hana kimi!
put 40-50 good looking pretty boys in a drama.. in your face.
i'll be damned if say i didnt like that. hahahahhahhh.
Mizushima Hiro.. if I were still studying, I'd be doing a MatsuJun mania all over again.
But I have no time for that.
But still.. this guy is freakin hot.

Coffee Prince and Hanakimi punya main character is a girl disguised as a boy.
What a coincidence lahh I'm watching these dramas at the same time.

yoshhhh... last episode here i come!

No comments: