Music: Goodnight Goodnight by Maroon 5
On night shift.
I still have 'leftover excitement' from the Incubus experience last week.
And of course, the knowledge of Muna's encounter with Brandon Boyd still haunts me
(in a good way)
Ok dude.. move on already (talking to myself).
Last Thursday I went to watch the debut performance of The Big Pink at Laundry Bar, Curve.
(eh debut ke? 2nd kot? Korang pernah perform kat The Duke right?)
The band of none other than Asrif mahh mannnnnnnnnnnnn!
So proud/happy for you dude.
Korang mmg best, the performance was great..
Asrif mmg bergaya.. mutu..keunggulan... waaahahahaha.
If you had stage jitters or butterflies or whatever, definitely didnt show!
Eventhough korang main cover songs all the way except for one (kan?), mmg best!
(Although I did arrive a bit late sbb nak tgk citer Korea kat tv kol 8.30pm, forgive me Asrif!)
I liked you guys better than the second band.
Left half way through the next band's performance.
Aku juga imagined what it would be like kalau Salah and Ali were performing as well hehheh.
I'm not a die hard fan of the blues genre, but I like 'em just fine.
I may even start being one, credits to The Big Pink of course. hehehh.
I would've upload pictures but I didnt bring my phone cable to the office.
So Asrif, keep me in the loop on your next performance, future gigs and what not ok!
Here's to The Big Pink!
Quote Salah "Real Men Wear Pink" LOL
http://bigpinkmusic.blogspot.com/
4 hrs to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment