Music: The Call of The Ktulu by Metallica
Hisashiburi ne!
It's 3.41am, I'm at work, bored as hell..
I guess its high time for me to drop some words here after some weeks of silence.
Even Paris Hilton has gone in and out of jail.. heheh
I've been working a lot these days.
We're one person short, so for the past month,
our work cycle is 6 days work 4 days cuti, as opposed to 6 days work 6 days cuti.
And what with my colleagues yang tak dapat kerja coz amik cuti/demam/wife sakit/wife convo etc..
Oh well..
With all the work and weddings to attend..
I sleep every time I get the chance..
That's a lot of sleep..
It's tiring..
Lets back track..
I wanted to comment SO MUCH regarding the Canadian GP..
That was as exciting as a race can ever be..
A moment of greatness inn F1 history..
Lewis Hamilton IS creating history..
There's so many things on F1 to talk about. but I'll spare u guys from reading my ramblings.
It's gonna be really long.. and I don't feel like writing much actually.
And who watched the French Open final?
Gawd is was awesome, but I think Federer played better last year.
This time round he was always behind.
Still, an awesome match nonetheless.
It's Wimbledon now.
And what with the NBA finals?
4-freakin 0???
What utter bull..
Ahh.. Pistons should've won the Eastern Conference and kicked Spurs' ass in the Finals.
But still, kudos to Cavaliers for reaching the finals..
They're virgins in the finals going against the veterans...
Clearly, the experience helped Spurs.
What happened to Pistons anyway?
I didnt even know how they played.. good or bad?
Not even one game was shown here.. stupid Astro.
Had to be content with Utah vs San Antonio games.
My friend told me about this website www.channelchooser.com
PPL, this is an awesome website!
They have everything..
Streaming of tv channels from the whole wide world.
I can watch Comedy Central and SNL and Letterman and Conan again!
Heck, there's even adultzone.. whatever u make of it, I didn't check that one out.
Yesterday I watched the Epic Movie.
Fuck, it was hilariously stupid.. and random! If I may say so..
Spastik gila citer..
A good movie to make me stay awake during night shifts..
Stupid movies are always entertaining..
Ok, 20 minutes has passed
I'm gonna watch some anime on www.crunchyroll.com
Internet kat office laju..
Best gila beb.
Aight ja ne.
No comments:
Post a Comment