Thursday, May 24, 2007

Watched the My Fair Lady stage musical last Saturday.
Liked it a lot.. as opposed to "loved it"
I expected something more.
But don't get me wrong, it was a very2 good show.
Only hampered by my high expectations --too high I suppose.
The script was awesome! Witty and hilarious!
The live orchestra was top-notch!
reminded me of my days as a saxophone player --not that I'm any good lah kan.
The cast were lively.
I give it 7.5/10

F1 circus is getting more and more ridiculous --the politics that is.
Honestly, I think Bernie is thinking too much of making money instead of preserving the novelty and prestige of the sport.
If you follow F1 updates closely, I suppose you'll understand.
I get sad and emotional just thinking about it.

I can't wait for NBA finals..
Spurs vs Pistons --machigai nai (no doubt)
I can't predict this one.

French Open starts next week cayalahhhhhh
The Hamburg Master Series final between Nadal and Federer was superb..
Quote Nadal "If I were to lose, I'd rather it be to Federer than anyone else"
or sth along those lines..
but you get the drift..
Argh.. macho sports men..
Daisuki!!

I wanna watch Dexter --serial muderers..
where to get?
Sapa ada?

Gonna be a tough week till next Monday.. sighh
Aight. off to bed. Oyasumi nasai.


p/s: elly woi aku dah masuk class body attack.. best gile syiall.

No comments: