The definition of broke = ME.
I spent a substantial amount of money for the past 1 and a half week. No regrets though. Every penny spent was worth it. I've worked for only 2 days for the past 12 days.. and no I didn't even use any of my cuti days. And I have lots left. Ahh the joy.
The trip to KK was awesome awesome awesome! KK ppl are so nice and friendly and helpful, I wanna marry one, HAHA. I'm definitely going again, the next time round I'm sure as hell gonna go on the Grade 3-4 white water rafting, and conquer Low's Peak (Mt. Kinabalu).
I managed to catch the Spanish GP, thanks TV2, albeit sleeping through half of it. 1am in the morning, ngantuk doh. Too many disappointments- this race. Really. It's Murphy's Law for Kimi Raikkonen. Enough said. Too frustrated to say anything else. Now that Singapore GP is confirmed, I'm soooo there next year.
Elly, aku tgk class body attack tadi. Pergh... Scary siot. Aku akan pancit selepas 10 minute, confirm lah. But one day... aku akan try gakkk.. As for body pump, bila2 kau nak pi yg kat Axis nye, sound aku aa.. takut nak masuk sorang2..
No comments:
Post a Comment