Monday, March 19, 2007

Music Station is shown on Animax every week!
Muzik Muzik.. Japanese version..
Gila besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Sankkyuuuuu Animaxxxxxxxxxxxx Sankkyuuu Astro!!!!!
Junichi Okada gila hot..
Bila nak tunjuk Arashi plakkk
Semalam tgk Kanye West menyanyi rap dengan org Jepun..
"Kanye West des... dowzow yowrowshookeww"
Hahahaha lawak siot.

Other than that..
I'm tired with work..
When is this training gonna end!

F1 season has started.. wooooooooooottt
Yes, of course I'm going to Sepang..
Kimi and Ferrari looks on form..
Don't like Massa though.. too bad he had to change engines.
Super Aguri... zero to hero..
Tapi baru satu race.. but a good start indeed.
Honda buat malu je.. please don't repeat what happened last season..
Mid-season baru cam gempak gila..
And what's with the freakin ugly livery? (I don't care if its for a good cause or not lol)
Lewis Hamilton did wonderfully.. but then again he IS driving a McLaren..
Heikki did not stand out.. just ok
I want Nico Rosberg to have a good season.
Williams please do ur job properly.
I hope Alonso is hit with reliability problems all season.. ngehahaha.. jahat nyeee
Coulthard should just freakin retire..
Oohhh. SaubeR!! Very promising season ahead for them..
The Australian GP was a little tad boring though..
I want more action.. and accidents.. maybe some drizzles.. not too much though..
Button pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeee buck-up!!!!!!!

No comments: