Music: Crash Into Me by DMB
Bz doh lately..
Ntah apa yg bz sangat..
Work mostly..
Cam penat je everyday..
Speaking of which..
I got the job..
No.. I didn't quit TNB hahaha..
Still same office.. same floor.. same work space..
Just transferred to another unit in the same dept..
My boss offered the post to me..
Cornered me a few days before CNY..
I said, I'll gladly take the job..
But he also offered the job to 4 other guys..
It's a men's world at my office..
and I heard that 3 of them have actually been asking my boss for the job..
Since they masuk TNB...
So yeah.. I feel very happy indeed..
Full rigorous training starts next week..
But I'll unofficially start my training this weekend..
My initiative..
Need to be really prepared..
Have to be competent enough for this job..
Simulation training a month from 2 days ago..
I heard from my colleagues that they'll work me till I'm half dead...
They'll try their best to fail me.. hahahha
A series of lectures will specially be held by the big bosses for me...
And an interview with all the head of units..
I'm so pressured just thinking about this..
When I pass.. then I'll be officially 'commissioned'.. technically speaking.. LOL
Hmphh.. engineers.
Note.. "When I pass"... not.. "If I pass"..
If I fail.. they'll train me until I pass..
I hope I won't fail lah..
My biggest boss told me that my current boss is not really happy that I'm leaving his unit..
Stealing his subordinate.. so to speak..
Hahaha.. sorry boss..
So many bosses..
Ok enough about work..
Do pray that everything will go well for me for the next two months before I roll in..
Muse Concert..
Hahhh.. awesome awesome AWESOME!
I'd say.. they're very good performers..
But they're definitely NOT entertainers..
Rain and Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera are entertainers...
Get what I mean?
Had fun nonetheless..
p/s: Baity, I'll post the pics later yea?
No comments:
Post a Comment