Music: Snow by RHCP
What's up? Nothing much.
I just spent 1 hour stalking someone on the internet.. actually, more like trying to stalk someone.. coz.. I found nothing! Well.. found one thing. I googled the name (the only info I have) and found this person in some engineering society (which looks prestigious/important enough for me to be amazed) committee. Stalked this person on friendster hahaha.. and I didnt even bother to go into 'anonymous' mode. Hahahahh... Maybe I'll regret that later.. but for now, I don't care hehehehh.. FOr the record, I usually don't do this. Really.
Just came back from a 3-day trip to Kenyir. Ok lah. The hotel we stayed at was in the middle of the jungle!! Hahh.. my chalet was right next to Kenyir Lake.. very nice view from the balcony. Nothing to do when our program was over, so.. played pool at the hotel lobby. Oh and during our BBQ night, we played musical box, and as all things should be (sigh), I was sabotaged from behind, and had to sing a patriotic song! Apa lagi.. puji dan syukur aaaaaaaaa.... ahahahh!! "Pitching lari laaa sikit!.. tapi OK laa tuuu bagus2" was the comment that I got. Haiyaaa. Also went to the Kenyir Power Station.. obviously. Cantik doh situ.
Anwar Ibrahim was staying at our hotel too. Hahh.. what are the odds. Famous ppl come to stay at hotels in the middle of nowhere jugak, hahaha. There was an NGO event I think. He looked good, very very much healthier than the time he came to Umich.
To think that I did sooo much traveling masa kat States. Sorang2 lak tu. Nashville, LA, London, Chicago, Wisconsin, Washington DC.. best duhh. I loved it. Ikut pace aku. I can be late/early. Nobody kacau2. Boleh usha orang.. without anyone around so I dont have to talk. There's so many weird ppl in airports. Can talk to strangers.. Mat salleh kan friendly.. And here I was travelling alone (from rumah to KLIA je hahahahhahaha, baik tak yah claim travel sorang) to Kuala Terengganu (coz other TNB mates were on that flight as well)..
I did something interesting today.. hehehe.. I auditioned for a TV advert.. ngehahahhaa.. saja for fun, obviously aku tak dapat.. duhhhhh.. advert for TNB.. we had to act doing some stuff, then look up and say Happy Chinese New Year!! (in Mandarin and Cantonese). hahahahh.. sangat kelakar.. got free lunch, good enough.
Stray thoughts..
Eragon shouldn't have used Avril Lavigne's song as the theme.. so stupid...
In college we overused the word 'implementation', I mentioned this before... In TNB.. we overuse the phrase 'in terms of'. Gawd its soo irritating.
Real World vs Road Rules baru dah start.. awesome awesome.. I've only watched the first episode though.. dunno half the ppl in it..
Roger Federer freakin kicked Andy Roddick's ass in the Oz Open semis tadi.. thank you TNB for putting Astro in my office...
Busy weekend ahead.. gonna be soo tired...
My financial prospects doesn't look good if I stay in TNB forever.. hahaha duhh.
Heading off to Uniten tmrw to spend the whole day rehearsing for a 1-second hand-shaking ceremony with Mr CEO. What a waste of time, could've taken a leave so my cousins and I could head off to Genting early for the B2M's concert. And another concert the next day yeah baby.
Wan an.
No comments:
Post a Comment