I freakin bought Black Holes and Revelations.. rm40 gone.
The album is good, so can't help but to splurge (this word exists right?).
After all it is my money, and I haven't done any shopping for the past 2 months.
I am entitled to indulge lol.
Don't mind spending money for good music anyway..
Support originals! (not wise for poor ppl like me)
Ban piracy! (hell nooooo)
Thanks Manluq for giving me the heads up on this album..
Albeit me checking it out a month later lol..
Got SOOooooOOOOoooOOOOOooOOOOOooooo much to say about F1 right now..
(OOooooOOOoooo<--aku tak suka bila org buat camni lol)
But maybe later..
One thing though..
I DO NOT like Fernando Alonso
Oh wait..
I've said that like 8 million times..
(if you're wondering, my sentiment is not influenced by the outcome of Suzuka GP)
Pics:
Raya 2001 @ Minnesota

**Raya 2002--pictures MIA
Raya 2003 @ Angell Hall (photo session)

Raya 2004 @ Media Union (photo session)
lol jacket sama aku pakai 4 tahun kat US.. yeah i love that GAP jumper..

**Raya 2005--pun takde gambar haiyaaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment