Workaholic? I can't say for sure that I am one, but I may slowly become one.. I've been going to the office on Sundays, staying back as late as 10pm on weekdays. It's finally official, we don't have to work on Saturdays anymore, yeay! But, working hours ends at 5.30pm instead. I have no qualms about that though, with my house being so near, and it's not like I cabut lari from the office as soon as its 5pm. I like my job so far, a mixture of technical and non-technical stuff. Very well balanced. I do feel stupid sometimes... normal I'd say, everyone else is so familiar with power systems, and I have to learn everything from scratch.. so I do feel technically challenged. I guess that's why I'm working so hard right now, to learn as much as I can as fast as I can, and it helps that I AM interested (I initially thought I wouldn't be and be miserable in TNB for 7 years lol).
I'm slowly becoming indispensable to my unit. My boss told me yesterday, postponed projects have been moving along quite well and work are being completed faster than before since I joined. Hahaha that's a wonderful feeling. To all of u out there, when we become bosses some day, remember to compliment your subordinates (when their doing a good job la). First, your subordinate will be happier to work with you (like I am now). Secondly, your subordinate will respect you more.
Starting Monday, I'll be in ILSAS again for a 2 weeks course. As much as I cannnott wait to meet all my friends, I do feel a little down having to leave the office for as long as 2 weeks. My superiors did say they'd want me to come to the office if I'm free (usually we have no class in the evening), and I was like... OK! ahahahha... I wonder if I'll be the kind of people who's married to their jobs. Only time will tell.
But right now... I feel like going to a concert.. or watch a live band or something.. Dah lama dah ni... too much work is not good either yea?
Pictures:
hahahaha... pics of my office again, boring dah? got no other pics to put la.. now I have my own pc, no need to use the laptop anymore... my table is already cleared now, only got one monitor laa.. dlm gambar ni ada dua... my "room" is bigger than my boss punya room lol.. got privacy.. can pasang lagu kuat2 summore..



Inilah control room.. one of the desk tempat aku selalu lepak..

Kiri sekali, yg window pane terbukak tu.. tu laa tv.. ada Astro..

Bersepah sikit meja... coz my colleague (the guy in pic) keluarkan all the relevant docs to teach me on power despatching..

Ni desk kat sebelah... switching engineer.. belakang dia ada satu lagi desk... control manager punya..
1 comment:
How To Turn A Measley [url=http://globalnpn.com/freereport/2/?id=99931]$10.75 Per Month Into $47,508.00[/url] Or More Per Year, Even If No One EVER Joins Your Primary Business Opportunity!
Post a Comment