Last Tuesday, aku pi tgk this one play called Tall Horse. Last minute dapat ticket. Tak pi group meeting sbb play tu muahhahhha. Siot je aku. Anyway, it was an out of ordinary kind of play. It's very hard to describe. But I'll try. Ada live actors and also puppets. Bukan the kind of puppet yg kau masuk tangan pastu gerak2 mulut dia tu, and bukan yg kau guna tali dari atas gerak2 kan puppet tu. Dia cam pegang puppet tu dari belakang.. 1 to 3 people will play the puppet.. one of them will be the voice of the puppet.. You would think that since the puppet is the main actor you'll get distracted with so many people controlling the puppet, but that was not the case at all. They animated the puppet sooooo well.. I didn't pay attention to org2 yg duk control puppet tu. Amazing.. The puppets are life-sized. Not only that, ada jugak cam kambing laa.. apa laa.. which is big enough, and ada org bawah puppet kambing tu yg gerak2 kan. THe most interesting one is the giraffe (aka Tall Horse), which was about 5 meters high, with 2 people standing on one meter heels, controlling the giraffe. Hebat gila lah. I don't think I'll ever see that kind of play again.
For more info, Click Here. Also ada video clips of the play.. Tgk lah...
No comments:
Post a Comment