FOOTBALL
---------
Woohoo.. we beat Michigan State.. truthfully, I didn't think we were going to win.. but that was because I wasn't sure whether Mike Hart will be playing or not. Good thing he did.. he made a difference. His presence lifted up the team's spirit.. Henne notched up his game, this time he looked more like he did last year.. Steve Breaston didn't play because he hada shoulder injury.. I was like, great.. just when Hart is back in the game, he's not.. why this had to happen.. but then as the game progressed, I didn't even miss Breaston.. he didn't perform really well in the past couple of games anyway.. Papehal, the game was very exciting!! Michigan State lost in OT for the second time in a row.. must be a blow to them. My friend who is a band member was at the game.. he said that after the game was over, everybody looked like they were deflated..
Ok this is kinda trivial.. but you know how the Daily will compare Michigan with their opponents before each game? Everything from passing offense to rushing defense to the intangibles.. and then they'll predict the score.. they got it on the dot this time.. 34-31.. lol.. anyway, for the first time in 7 years Michigan is unranked.. this is so sad. but then again, somehow i think the players are not that pressured anymore.. I mean mmg lah there's pressure to start winning games since before this game we've only won against two mid-american conference teams.. but then again, the players also have nothing to lose.. and everything to gain.. it's like.. "we wanna win", rather than, "we must not lose". it's two different things, different kind of pressure, different kind of way to look at it, the way you react to these two scenarios.. at least that's what I think. heheh.. papehal, it's all good.. let's just hope wisconsin loses so that we have a chance at the Big Ten Championship.. can't wait to go to next week's game..
DAVE CHAPPELLE
---------------
On Friday, I went to see Dave Chappelle.. yeah.. he did solely stand up comedy.. when he came on stage.. everybody were already giving him a standing ovation.. omg the place was packed!! I didn't see a single empty seat. it was really different from what u see on tv.. he had no reservations whatsoever.. he could say anything he wanted since he wasn't on tv.. dirty jokes.. kutuk Bush.. racism stuffs(even more that what u see on tv), he swore a whole lot more too hahaha.. he even smoked like 10 cigs! hahaha.. and the audience were heckling like crazy.. not in a bad way.. but really.. everytime someone shouted a question.. he'd answer them.. mostly about where he went during his disappearing act, his beef with comedy central.. he said that he is still mad with them.. he was suppose to start season 3 like months ago.. just surf the net if u wanna know more about this.. now he's replaced with Carlos Mencia in the Mind of Mencia show. he's funny but I like Chappelle better.. Dave was really honest you know.. he answered all the questions and made us audience feel more connected.. it was like almost personal.. but of course he'll have these punch lines.. takdelah serious semata2.. he also said the Brits and Japanese hated his guts! hahahahha.
after about 1 hr 45 minutes or so, his manager signalled to him that he can stop if he wants.. but he didn't.. he said the audience (us) had so much love for him.. that he wants to stay some more.. so he ended being on stage for about 3 hours.. amazing! people were asking sooo many questions.. Dave said.. "hey.. hey what's this, a press conference???" hahahha.. lawak siot dia.. it's been a while since I've laughed so much for so long.. it was fun.. after about 2 hours though, he confessed that he kinda ran out of jokes.. he said it's proof he didn't take weed before the show or else he'd be talking random shit like it's nobody else's business dah.. and people were heckling stuffs for him to joke about.. like.. "Ashton Kutcher!!" and "Portugese breakfast!!" and "Wayne Brady!!"... hahaha byk lagi aku dah tak ingat.. someone asked him did he go to Mekah.. he said yes he did.. after 3 hours he didn't really wanna get off the stage, but he had to since he didn't have anything else to say anymore.. he ran out of ideas.. he said the longest he's ever been on stage on stand up was 6 hours. gila lah lama siot.
people say he's a Muslim (is he?). I've never actually read that anywhere before.. but I do know that he has this Muslim friend.. that's why he went to Mekah anyway.. his friend brought him. if he is truly a Muslim.. bagus lah. wow I really had fun.. I was glad I went eventhough I was kinda kedekut to pay 40 bucks(including tax and the processing fee shit) at first.. but it was worth it man.
----------
1 MONTH DOWN, 3 MORE MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment