First post this year! Short one tho coz im sleepy edy.
The title of this post is actually a quote out of Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing. I remember it very well coz we staged this play when I was in Form 3, the year we won Best English Drama and Best Props (I was assist Props Leader.. yass). And I guess the influence is obvious coz its my sign off at the end of every post in this blog.
However the real point I want to make tonight is that, I havent been listening to any music nor the radio on my drives to and from work for the past 1 month (BFM or Traxx usually). Hence no “now playing” to begin this post either. I’ve been driving in silence, not coz i dont like music coz thats just ridiculous especially for me, but i just feel serabut otak u know about stuff (work and people), and the silence is lovely. This happened to me before more than a year ago.. so its nothing new, just another one of my weird phases. Altho its interesting (and dangerous) to note that I now watch netflix while driving. Ohmagerd. It has to be sitcoms tho coz then I dont have to pay attention too much. Pray I dont get into accidents for this. Sometimes I watch the NBA playoffs while driving too. Go Warriors. Im in it for KD but he’s not in the pic anymore sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment