I finished reading 50 Shades of Grey a couple of days ago. I found all the 3 books of the EL James series in the library, which is rather surprising. Don't they know what the book is all about? Who ordered it? Anyway, so i borrowed it.. There's been so much fuss and talk about it.. Mostly rave reviews.. I should get on the band wagon..
I HATED IT.
So, curiosity fulfilled. My IQ level has also significantly been reduced after reading 500 odd pages of sheer dumb writing and storyline. And i also realized that im soooooo over romance novels. Its been a while since i read one, and as i've mentioned a few times before, Judith McNaught is the best living romance novel author out there. And its a good thing that i read her books during my high school years when i was still naive, inexperienced, and full of wonderful ideas about life.
To my current state of mind, after 30 years of living..
LOVE IS DEAD TO ME.
Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment