Music: My Kinda Party by Jason Aldean
Once in a while I like to enter contests, and then I'll totally forget that I ever did..
Usually because non-winners don't get any notifications saying "Sorry you didn't win, try again next time" haha.
So imagine my surprise when I received an email saying I won!
So I logged on Koolred..
It was an online contest on Koolred (affiliated with Airasia).
Read below..
Well when I re-read what I wrote before submitting I thought I sounded horny muahahhahaha and I wanted to delete it and write something else but then I thought.. well who cares, as if lah I'll win..grammar all wrong summore!!
And now I'll be receiving some Lotus Racing's merchandise.. nothing great really.. not too excited about it.
I wanted to win that free trip to Bali.. or the free tickets to Christchurch.. (other contests that I entered).
But still, thank you very much Koolred judges!
2 comments:
hahaha kirah! dah aa letak nama penuh! it is really funny actually. lagi best dari yg dua org tu :)
hahaha.. funny but obviously i will never do it in real life :p
Post a Comment