Music: Spangled by Smashing Pumpkins
So I've been rather occupied since raya.. hence the non-updates here.
There was the Beijing trip. Asrif i know i promised to write about it haha sorry i will do it hopefully in the next 2 weeks.
Then there's work. Night shifts are the best time to write for me but since I only do morning shifts now (like normal office hours).. will be back to normal cycle by December if all goes according to plan.
Then there are courses to attend which is good really because then I don't have to go to the office (apart from learning new stuff).
Then there are raya open houses.
Then there's the planning for The Big Trip early next year. A hugeeee chunk of my free time was spent on this. Sampai kena buat meetings. Still have lots more to do but I've taken a break for the past 2 weeks, will start again next week I suppose.
Then there's the moving to the bangi house..but ive never been there since the wedding.. i'll be in pj till the last day i absolutely have to move out.
Then there's my sister's wedding..
Then there are outstations/technical visits.. work related..
Then there are the usual lepak sessions with friends that I tend to prioritize over everything else, if possible.
Then of course there are the miscellaneous little things and errands to do..
The planning for my trip next month has been easy and hassle free so far so that's not too bad. It was supposed to be a solo trip but it has now turned out to be a vacation with my girls.. i think the last time we did this when we were all in the states.. what a surprisingly good turn of events..
I still have to think of ways to convince my bosses (ramai ni) to let me go do my masters next year.. Already have an action plan but yet to be executed. I can't think clearly.
At the same time I have to start studying for my simulation tests and interview for this new position in the control room that I'm currently training for.. I've been putting of studying for 2 months now.. very bad.
I'm so used to a laid back life and lepak all the time so all this is pretty hectic for me.
And right now.. I think I'm gonna take nap hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment