Here are some pics of the bags I made a while ago.
Pictures not so great aku guna camera phone jek.
Sling bag (front)

Sling bag (back)

Sling bag (inside, its reversible)

Small sling bag (Front)

Small sling bag (Back)

Hand Bag (Front)

Hand Bag (Close up view of the slit)

Hand Bag (Inside, its not reversible but just to show)

Somebody needs to create interesting product names for these bags lol.
Re-used the same cloth coz I only bought 3 different patterns.
The sling bag is exactly the same pattern as my first prototype.
The small sling bag is probably too small to put anything in haha.
Muat water bottle actually.
Made it for fun. (Dy, if u don't have the need for it, just give it to somebody else yg nak if they want it la, rather than simpan dalam almari tak guna).
I made the hand bag coz my mother said the sling bag punya handle is too long.
Well if its not long then its not a sling bag lah kan? lol.
So I made the hand bag with the slit so that its bigger inside and my mother is currently using it untuk letak telekung when she goes for classes at the masjid.
I've gotten a handful number of requests untuk jahit bag from some friends.
Some gave me specific details as to what kind of bag they want.
Some say, just make me one, I'll wear/use anything u sew for me..
I still can't figure out which one I prefer.
Specific instructions or free-reign.
I guess I'll know if/when I get more requests.
I'm currently not in the mood to sew, so I haven't bought any new kain or anything and haven't engineered new designs.
The ones above aku beli kain from ikea, at the curtains section.
Its good quality, but costly lah of course.
I bought 2 bags in phuket and 1 in bali, which are the kinds that are actually possible for me to sew myself tapi gatal nak shopping lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment