Friday, December 05, 2008

With almost every website that I frequent during work blocked (except for F1-live, thank god), the only thing to do is watch Astro. But its Friday night = boring tv. Currently watching Keira Kahar.. ehhmmmm.. i meant Keira Knightly on Pirates 3. 2 days ago Lennie enlightened me with the fact that Orlando Bloom is getting married to a Miranda Kerr. The headline went: Kerr and Bloom engaged. wahahhhaha.

I just finished reading My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I am now a fan!!!! Gonna start buying her books now. Rina, i heard u really like this author and now I understand why. This book is soo sad i cried till my head spinned and jaw hurt, well, as it always is with people dying kind of stories, especially cancer. The ending is a cliche, but because it's a cliche, i didn't think picoult would write the ending like that, so when she did, i was shocked anyway coz i didn't expect the expected to happen, when logically i shouldn't be shocked because you're not suppose to get shocked with cliches coz well, its cliche! get what i mean??

I am now reading About a Boy by Nick Hornby. No I've never watched the movie before (Hugh Grant). Yes Rina I know how much you love this movie. Nak pinjam dvd?

30 mins to shift over. working AND staying home on a Friday night? very the no life one.

No comments: