Its been a relatively quiet fasting month.
No more than 5 times aku tak buka puasa kat rumah, not including the ones at work.
Highlight of the weekend-- Singaporean GP!
Its been highly anticipated for, so much so, that Starsport's showing the Friday free practices and 3rd practice before qualifying on tv, live! and I only knew about it today.
But the qualifying session itself will be delayed, what the?!
Where's the logic in that?
As I've expected, the fact that its a night race doesn't really matter coz the lights are so bright and everywhere, its like daytime and you can't see a single shadow!
Some people asked me, what happens if tiba2 blackout..
Its a no brainer really, even if I don't know anything about F1.
For the organizers to stage an event of such magnitude, without question the issue would be of the utmost priority and prepared for it thoroughly.
The obvious solution would be to have independent generators, and backup generators for those generators should they fail.
I'm not sure whether the lights are powered by the generators or they only serve as backup (that means 2 backups) though.
I dislike Hamilton, more than ever, really.
I will not be happy if he wins the driver's.
He's the cockiest F1 driver that I've ever seen to date.
He's so full of himself, its revolting.
He even went as far as saying other drivers don't have balls.
Now why would he, or anyone for that matter, say such a thing?
Imagine its Federer or Nadal, or
Its so much worse than Alonso last season, and Alonso has been totally awesome this year.
Having said that, I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve to win the driver's, merit-wise, he definitely is world champion material.
No comments:
Post a Comment