Music: Violet Hill by Coldplay
I would like to rephrase.
Its a largely, but not wholly, narcissistic world.
There are of course many none self-indulging blogs, like for instance political blogs, tech blogs etc.
Anyhow, I like the fact that I only have on average 15-20 hits on this page per day.
That means only a handful of people comes here to read my useless ramblings, and they are all my friends.
I nearly choked when a colleague told me he stumbled upon my site while he was google-ing something else.
There is no indication anywhere on this page that it belongs to me, but I was found out anyway because of the pics I posted.
Thank god this colleague of mine did not remember the web address.
I absolutely do not want any of my co-workers to know.
Cat updates..
There are 4 new kittens in the house, totaling to 12 now.
And I just realized that my teenage male cat is actually a female, and she too, is pregnant.
What in the world.....?
Its time to get rid of some (maybe all but one), or else the cat population in my house will be out of control!
No comments:
Post a Comment