Saturday, February 02, 2008

Music: Infatuation by Maroon 5

What's the cutest thing in the world? My kittens!!!!!!!!!!

ok so moving on. Its the season to cry, cry.. and cry. haha

For the past few weeks, I've cried watching..

The Australian Open -Sharapova vs Ivanovic match. Their emotions were very overwhelming to watch. Couldn't help myself. I was extremely ecstatic that Sharapova won coz I was rooting for her since the beginning of the tournament. But I was genuinely sad for Ivanovic as well coz she's so nice and all and what with her awesome comeback in the semis.. Hantu didn't stand a chance.

Nana -its an anime. this one's a classic. I think I'm in love will half the characters. Nana and Hachiko and Takumi and Ren and Reira and Shin and Yasu.. to name a few. hehe. If I were a rock star, I wanna be like Osaki Nana!

ANTM Cycle 9 -i like the whole bunch this time round! Can't seem to hate anybody. Nobody's like super bitchy or backstabbing each other or anything like that. Everyone's nice and open minded and fun to watch. Eventhough I do like shows with bitchy rich girls like The OC and Gossip Girl haha.

Dexter -freaks in a freakin good show. Can't believe that I actually like this character who is a serial killer, by nature (literally). And I love love love the sister, Deb. If only I could be like her in real life, actually, talk like her, to be more specific. How does she talk? Watch the show. hehe. Can't wait to get my hands on S2.

Ugly Betty -Amanda made me cry, off all people. She's like the most hilarious character ever. Entertainingly stupid haha. Mark and Amanda are so good together.

No Reservations -and its not even that good or that sappy a movie. But still, a chick flick nonetheless. And chick flicks rocks my socks.

hmm what else?

I'm trying to get myself all hyped up about this Maroon 5 concert that I'm going to. But I'm not feeling it yet. Its not about Adam Levine at all, coz I don't think he's hot anyway. But I love their songs. First album is way better than the second one, I think.

On another note, when my cousin told me that Incubus is coming to Malaysia, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it. But it's true people!!!! But of course, a full concert by them only is too good to be true. They'll be performing at the Sunburst KL Concert thingy at Bukit Kiara on 15th of March. Its a full day concert, starts at 2pm-to late. A lot of people will be performing, majority are local artists. Ticket is rm200. 30% discount if you tickets by Sunday. That's like, tomorrow. So naturally, I bought myself tickets. So I get to watch them anyway!

more info at

http://www.sunburstkl.com.my/v1/

No comments: