Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Music: Tomorrow by Shimokawa Mikuni

WOLVERINES vs BUCKEYES

omg I cannot believe I'm gonna miss this game..
Both teams undefeated.. 11-0, 7-0 Big Ten
#1 vs #2
Greatest rivalry in college football history

I wish I'm in Ann Arbor instead of freakin PD this weekend!!!
I can just imagine the atmosphere
And the hype and build-up to the game on TV (ESPN, talkshows etc)
The speculations and predictions in Michigan Daily
How nobody will schedule a group meeting this Saturday
(this includes the geekiest EECS students and the Asian nerds)
(layak dibuang negeri kalau buat)
Who can ignore this game??
(actually, Astro does, coz if not they'd show it.. or are they? gotta check after this... wishful thinking I know)
Lecturers might just not give an assignment for the weekend, or at least a vvverrrrryyy easy one.. or delay the due date... only this one time
Aku nak nyanyi The Victors
Aku nak buat alllllllll the cheerssss
But its at Ohio Stadium LOL..
If its at Big House.. lagi aku frust kot haha
The whole United States will be glued to ABC
And I'll be attending a leadership building course...
And nobody around me there will understand anything I sayyyyyyy!
Hahhhhhhhhhhhh how frustrating!!

Blearghh

Anyway, mari nyanyi!!

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conquering heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conquering heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The champions of the West

GO BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahahaha I cannot contain my excitement..

No comments: