Music: Dani California by RHCP
Ok I'm sitting in an empty room in my office with an internetless laptop, typing this entry on a notepad lol. Had to move here today coz the owner of the pc that I was using for the past 2 weeks has returned from maternity leave. I'm supposed to read a bunch of docs on ISO.. haha. malas gila maa... so lets just waste time till 1pm lol (oh I have to work on alternate Saturdays, grrrr) .
I guess this is gonna be a long entry coz I have 1 hour to go before I punch out (actually I don't even have a punch card yet hhahhahaa)
Good thing I brought my Arashi mp3s.. Now I get to listen to MY kind of songs lol. Ok here's the thing, for 2 weeks I camped in a room with 3 others.. My officemates asyik pasang lagu Indo sahaja. I don't have anything against Indo songs, but too much is too much man. Not only that, they looped the same freakin songs over and over and over, it was driving me mad la!!! Overplayed.. Indo groups macam lalat.. bersepah2.. I hear em everywhere now, too prevalent la.. Malaysian songs are better.. coz they have more variety, more artistic, more value to the music, more depth, I can get emotional listening to some.. I can appreciate it more, but not all laa.. ada je lagu2 yg bangang of course. Indo songs are sooo... the same. Hahahhaa.. Ada la yg sedap dan bagus of course.. but nothing that can blow my mind.. not yet.
I really have nothing to say. Well I do actually..
I can talk about the war in Middle east.. But I don't feel like incurring my wrath upon anyone right now, it would spoil my mood for the day anyway. It's suffice to say that I am pissed off right to the deepest core of my body and soul just thinking about it.
I was in a meeting with my Senior GM tadi, and at long last I finally discovered my pet peeve (there was a time, maybe around February, I kept thinking about the things that makes me tick but to no avail). Everyone was speaking in English (which is good), but grammatical errors and sentences that doesnt make sense if written down were abundant... Kalau sikit2 takpe.. tapi ni cam.. I can pinpoint the mistakes every 8 seconds lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I speak/write fluent and flawless english.. even in this very entry you can find errors lol (no I dont do spell/grammar checks on Word before I post an entry lol) but I just realized that too much of it irritates me. I think this is a continuation of my dissatisfaction from yesterday. I attended a technical forum, and the speakers.. my god.. Their expertise and knowledge on the subjects discussed aside (mmg diorang terrer la no doubt), they spoke terribly.. but I respect them for being confident and trying their best la.. very good effort on their part. Haha I feel kinda bad for condemning other people on this matter, for all you know if I were to give a presentation, I'd be worse lol. Ntah2 suara pun tak keluar lol. But itulah manusia, komen bukan main...cuba buat sendiri lol.
2 days ago my immediate superior actually told me to brush up on my BM!! hahahahha... I don't see it as an insult though, should I? hahaha.. maybe coz I speak only english with him (he's Indian and he's cool but a little blur and always in a daze lol).. coz later on I have to write lots and lots of reports and half of them will be in Bahasa..
20 minutes to go...
Let's see how random I can be...
I'm looking at Tun Mahathir's picture on the front page of Star.
hahaha.. tgk laa.... agak kelakar...
Aku kesian la Floyd Landis.. dah hebat2 menang Tour de France, diorang kata dia amik dope pulak...
Raikkonen n Schumi better get good results this weekend...
I'm disliking Alonso more and more... no idea why...
Go Nicol David go get that World No.1 spot again..
Oh guess what Ben Wallace is now with Chicago Bulls!! the best starter-5 team ever in this whole wide world is gone... sedih2... wonder who will replace his spot.. McDyess kot..
9 minutes to go...
My horoscope for today: One of those days when you should think twice and act once. What u start today will have a lasting effect.
Hmmm... actually I AM checking out something new after work today.. lets see what happens later..
3 minutes to go...
Yes lah berjaya membuang masa dan menghabiskan duit company lol. cauuuuuuuuuuuuu!
No comments:
Post a Comment