I'm getting paid to learn and eat.
So far, the training at ILSAS is okay laa.
My new group of friends are nice and good people, wavelength tak sama sangat.
But all is well. I'm happy.
Go to class, free meal 5 times a day, free lodging, petang2 main basketball..
I can get used to this!
Basically I'm learning about electrical power and mechanical engineering.. all new stuff, so much new info to digest in a short amount of time.
Everyone else knows so much, since they all have EPOW/EE/ME degrees, and I know nothing.
Yeahhh I'm the bimbo of the class hahaha.
Some of them can get excited just by looking at supersized transformers and switch gears and circuit breakers and what not.
Hahahahahh... interesting bunch of people.
A good weekend to be home.
Watched the Germany vs Costa Rica match at Hartamas Sq yesterday.
Pretty entertaining coz banyak goal, atmosphere was awesome I'd say.
If I were to watch any soccer match at home alone, confirm tertidur lah!
Also, French Open finals yeah! Federer vs Nadal match-up yet again!
A must watch... I want Federer to win, but its difficult not to support Nadal coz he is sooo damn hottttttttttttt! muahahahahha
And of course, I'm so gonna watch the Silverstone GP...
Here are some pictures of our site visits last week..
Gambar farewell party Hakam.. tgk kat website elly la ok.
Pictures:
At the PMU substation opposite TNB Bangsar HQ, beside Pantai Hospital.
Couldn't understand a thing the guy was saying.. so aku posing utk gambar je la lol.

This is the NLDC-- Malaysia's electricity system control center.
I wanna work here!! Mintak2 dapat.. Amiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn.

At the PPU substation next to Shah Alam Stadium.

In the bus.

Stesen Janakuasa Tuanku Jaafar, Port Dickson.
A combined cycle power station. Find me.

"Program Bina Insan" urghhhh bosan
Kena draw how I want others to perceive me.. so this is me.
Hip and cool tak? hahahahahha

**
Just fyi.. but like anyone cares.. lol
PMU: Pencawang Masuk Utama
PPU: Pencawang Pembahagi Utama
NLDC: National Load Dispatch Center
No comments:
Post a Comment