Saturday, May 06, 2006

Music: Rainy Days by Mary J Blige & Ja Rule

Two gatherings in one night. First, dinner with the umich gals at midvalley.. Then yumcha with a bunch of primary school classmates at pj state, whom I've never met since like.. after standard 6... end of 1994... that makes it.. nearly 12 years! hahahahh.. I laughed myself to tears.. it was fun!

On with Thomas Cup.. so we lost to Denmark. I really thought we could go to the finals. I read the papers and the national coach said he was counting on the singles players to get us the points, and not putting high hopes to our doubles players. Ironically, we won both our points in the best of 5 matches thanks to both doubles team. Anyway, I think it is obvious that China will win, the Danes don't stand a chance. They're too good.

No comments: