Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mari belajar Mandarin, with broken yu fa (grammar), lol--

Wo san ge yue mei you kan dian ying aa. Zhe ge list below are dou dian ying wo zhende zhende xiang kan. Wo yi jing dou kan shu:

1) HP and the Goblet of Fire (premieres xia ge xing qi wu yeahhH!!!)
2) Memoirs of a Geisha (premieres xia ge yue)
3) Pride and Prejudice (kai shi shen me shi hou wo bu zhi dao)
4) Da Vinci Code (ming nian liu yue, i think)

Anywayyy... I went to Anwar Ibrahim's talk on Thursday.. interesting.. Q&A session yg menarik.. so he was basically (if I understand correctly), preaching about the fundamental changes that should be carried out on what he deemed as the democracy deficit currently engulfing most Muslim countries (read:Malaysia, for the most part), with an emphasis on freedom of speech and media. Byk lagi laa dia cakap, tu general topic, in my pov. Certain menda aku agree, certain menda aku tak agree. But his speech did made me think a little differently, exposed me to look at things in a different perspective. I am usually apathetic towards politic issues, still am, but I have a tad bit more awareness now. Since I'll surely be voting in the next election (wahhh!!!!), I guess it's time for me to know what's going on in my country. hahaha. But I am still not biased towards either side.... yet.

So after his speech, most Malaysians turun pi salam ngan Anwar, tangkap2 gambar, borak2 sikit.. buat lawak.. hahaha.. tu la part paling best. Sedikit surreal, lagi best than seeing the richest man the in the world (read: Bill Gates). I told him I had lots of questions to ask him (masa tu banyak laa.. tapi sekarang dah lupa dah), so he gave me his card told me to email him. hahaha.. cam lawak je aku nak email Anwar Ibrahim. but nevertheless, sesapa nak email dia, boleh laa mintak email address dia kat aku ye...

No comments: